We may not know the recipe for happiness, but we know this pretzel dip is pretty darn close. Go ahead and double or triple the recipe if enjoying with a large group. It goes fast!
What You’ll Need
- 1 – 8oz package of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 – Package of dry ranch seasoning
- 1.5 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 0.5 to 0.75 cup of your favorite beer
How to Make It
- Use a mixer and blend the cream cheese, ranch seasoning, and beer together.
- Add the cheddar cheese and mix well.
- Serve with pretzels.